December 26, 2004
I heard you.
Is it because I'm feeling very relaxed after these 3 weeks of holiday or is it because I'm more 'tamed' at night? Maybe it's because I know I've been hasty in making that decision or that I know my hidden agenda.
There are not many people I really listen to when they disapprove/disagree/question my decision. But, well done! You've got me listening.
xxx
I love working.
My MSN nic for today. I don't miss working. But I am beginning to miss contact with the kids. And all those encouraging smiles, nods of the head and raised eyebrows exchanged between colleagues.
I've had a long and good holiday. Just enough for me to catch up with lots of friends, and not catch up with even more. Just enough for me to live in denial of my bank balance updates. Just enough to rest well, fall sick, and rest well again.
I resume work tomorrow, resume school 3rd Jan 05. Expect less blog updates and a more cranky me.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:26